Applications of Playback Theatre...
Since its beginnings in 1975, Playback Theatre has evolved many applications.
These are just some of many examples in the world.....
- IB sixth form students practise and perform Playback Theatre as their Community Service
- Students in a school in Washington DC learn Playback Theatre to engage with Quaker values
- In Taiwan, Playback Theatre teams of mothers perform in Schools to teach Emotional Intelligence
- In Scandanavia, an investigation on ways to integrate arts and science in learning (in Swedish, in English), with Playback Theatre as one of the vehicles.
- Playback Theatre in elementary school (Norway)
- Professional development for Open University tutors in Israel
In social care
- Playback Theatre with young people in a psychiatric centre
- Creating caring communities
- In contexts of violence and abuse
- Recovery from addiction
Social action, change, justice - facilitating deep listening and effective witnessing.
- An example from Montreal
- Playback Theatre and its role is social movements
- Guidance notes
- A report from Hong Kong
- Oral History Research
- With asylum seekers and refugees - women's narratives - towards new ways of seeing, feeling and being with others